Age of Entropy
Your character’s abilities are split up into six categories, commonly referred to by players as stats or abilities. You will need to roll dice to get the numbers for these Ability Scores.
- Roll 4d6 (that means four dice that have six sides)
- If any of these fall on a 1, re-roll the 1’s.
- Now, take the three dice with the highest numbers and add them.
- Write that number down.
- Repeat this process until you have six numbers written down.
- A second set of scores may be rolled if unsatisfactory, but the second set must be kept.
- You now have your six Ability Scores or Stats.