Age of Entropy
Creating Your Character
- You will be starting play as a level 2 character
- You will begin with maximum hit points for your class, plus Con modifier for first level. Hit points for each level beyond first will be rolled according to your class’s Hit Die plus your Con modifier, plus any extra hit points from feats or Favored Class.
- Add the benefits for taking levels in your favored class (+1 hp or +1 skill rank, or racial alternate)
- How to Roll for Abilities – Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, Cha
- Choose a Race
- Choose a Class
- Choose One Character Trait
- Choose One Campaign Trait
- Choose your Skills.
- One of your Skills must be a Craft or Profession of your choice.
- Choose your Feats.
- Starting Gold will be determined by the GM.
- Human Languages – Common is Common, anything else is based on location.
- Write a Character Bio
- Post your Character Sheet! In the first drop down box use the Pathfinder RPG Universal Sheet. Scroll down and make sure all info outside of the character sheet is taken care of. That is where your character name will be – your character name and player name will not appear on your character sheet until after you have created and posted the sheet. When inputting your character sheet, don’t forget to check the box next to Player Character. If you need a walk-through on this please message Zeram.